SIOP Leader – Process Technologies
GBU: Water / Process Technologies SBU
Pentair is currently seeking a SIOP Leader to coordinate the development of business unit production plans to support the Sales and Operations Plan (S&OP), inventory and customer service objectives. Advise the Sales and Operations team on issues of capacity (staffing and equipment), finished goods inventory and raw materials procurement. Interested candidates, who meet the requirements below, are encouraged to apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Conducts monthly Pre Demand Planning / Sales Forecasting & Executive SIOP meeting
- Develop and leading the demand forecast for project activities across multiple locations.
- Serves as liaison to Marketing, Sales, Finance and Operation team insuring cross functional alignment of processes and leading the rollout of process improvements.
- Prepares sales forecasting inventory and planning.
- Coordinates the development of production plans, providing sufficient lead-time in which to procure raw material and manufacturing components to meet production requirements.
- Notifies appropriate resource when problems arise concerning equipment, operations, materials, inventory and documentation that affect the achievement of production plans.
- Conduct monthly demand reviews with Product Managers.
- Responsible for preparing P&L Sales Forecast.
- Conduct Forecast Accuracy Reporting and Root Cause Corrective Actions.
- Support ad hoc projects as requested.
- 4 Year Finance or Accounting Degree with 5 years financial experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in a project based business
- Detail oriented with the ability to understand the big picture.
- Good communication skills with people at various levels of the organization.
- Ability to operate Microsoft Office products at an advanced level (Excel & Access).
- SAP experience a plus.
- TM1 experience a plus.
- Cognos BI experience a plus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to communicate effectively in the English language.
Pentair plc (NYSE: PNR) is a global company dedicated to building a safer, more sustainable world. Pentair delivers industry leading products, services and solutions that help people make the best use of the resources they rely on most. Its technology moves the world forward by ensuring that water is plentiful, useful and pure, and that critical equipment and those near it are protected. With 2016 revenues of $4.9 billion, Pentair employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide.
WATER SEGMENT OVERVIEW
A global water leader focused on smart, sustainable water and fluid processing applications. It designs, manufactures and delivers innovative solutions to residential, commercial and industrial customers who place a premium on high quality water and fluids. Strategic business units include Aquatic and Environmental Systems, Water Filtration, Water Technologies, Process Technologies, and Fluid Motion. Pentair’s Water segment generated approximately $2.8 billion in sales in 2016.
Please send your application, together with an up to date resume, to the HR department (email@example.com) by October 13th, 2017. For specific additional information you can contact Mr. Andrew Gregory (Manufacturing Finance Director), tel.: +1 (919) 463-4652.
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer.